9th cycle - will bd'ing in the morning instead of evening help?

katiee21

Reaction score
We dtd in the evenings pretty much every time and even then it tends to be at midnight, do you think that doing it in the morning before work would make a difference? I mean if there's only 12-24 hour window where the egg can be fertilised, maybe I'm just missing it? I know sperm lives upto five days but maybe this could help.

Has anyone tried regularly dtd at a different time of day than usual and got their bfp?

when we previously fell pregnant back in March we'd been DTD in the morning and evening, it varied as to what mood we where in! I'd say if you haven't had any luck with your current routine then DTD in the morning may be worth a try. We vary it depend on what else is going on!

Ox

Thank you for your comments. We have to stick to evenings as he is always in a rush at 6am for work. According to ovulation calculator I ovulate today, had cramps the past two days and have dtd every evening since Saturday. Hope my chances will be good this month.

X

Fingers crossed for you my lovely. Sounds like you're in with a definite chance of catching ovulation! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->