A bit concerned....

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Warning...Read at own risk!
I have been wearing panty liners daily because of the lovely amount of discharge ....well tonight I felt really wet, like something's not normal wet... So I went to bathroom and when I took the panty liner off my panties had a big wet spot on them..... I'm not sure what to think of that .... Can discharge go through a pad? The discharge on pad was a little yellow and glossy , the wet part on undies that was under the pad I took off was just wet like water....Gross .... I know:/....Sorry!!!! Lol but where else could I ask such a question :haha::dohh::nope: what is going on?!?! Should I just ignore it if it doesn't happen again?

Hi there!

I'd just clean myself up and put on a fresh pad and see if anything else comes out. It's normal to get watery discharge at this stage :)

Ah all this lovely stuff that pregnancy brings!!

Lol that's what's happening...wait n see.... I have yet to pee myself.... Been waiting for it to happen....Probably what it was haha .... Although it didn't feel like I peed, all of a sudden just felt extremely wet .... Yuk !

I've read to sit down for 30 mins and get up and if nothing comes out (small gush perhaps) then it's likely just discharge. I went into L&D when I was around 28 weeks because I feared it being amniotic fluid as well. They did a quick check and wasn't thankfully. No harm in going in if you are worried about it.

:)

I've had this before. I wear panty liners daily too because of the amount of discharge. Pregnancy is so glamorous isn't it? :haha:

Lol glad I'm not the only one ! Ifit happens again ill get checked..... It hasn't happened again though to the point It leaks through the pad .... I pretty much went to bed after the situation happened , woke about 10 times to use the bathroom last night.... I have been peeing A LOT .....Didn't notice anything like before though .....
If you are leaking slowly could it be possible to feel you have to pee every 30ish min and never actually leak gushes because ur constantly peeing?

I have to wear pantyliners daily for this reason!
Being pregnant is super glam!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"