A bit of perspective???

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I am really sick of hearing about the Kardashian divorce fiasco!

There are people starving in this world, women being sold as sex slaves, children being abused etc etc etc and all the Western world is talking about (so so it seems) is this bloody divorce 72 days after a ridiculously expensive wedding!!!!

Really??? PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way because it seems like everywhere I look, people are talking about it, and I just want to scream! Get real! There are more important things going on this world, lets talk about them!!!!

:brat: :growlmad: :ignore: :grr:

I agree with you 100%, it is ridiculous. I don't know if it was a publicity stunt or not and I could care less, there are so many important things to talk about than this. I never liked the show and I never watched it and after this I think people should realize there are so many other things more important than these idiots..LOL :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Who are they? Off to google. I've never heard of them :shrug:

Googled her and I'm still none the wiser! Some publicity whore I'm guessing who doesn't actually do anything?

Yep, they are just famous for being famous! They have just arrived in Aust to promote their new hand bag line :dohh:

Don't get it :shrug:

I havent paid a interest but loved this

"George Takei
Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days. Just another example of how same-sex marriage has managed to destroy the sanctity of the very institution.

I havent paid a interest but loved this

"George Takei
Kim Kardashian files for divorce after 72 days. Just another example of how same-sex marriage has managed to destroy the sanctity of the very institution.

:saywhat:
Obvioulsy it's a gay thing. Nothing to do with the fact they are money grabbing, media hungry publicity whores.
:hissy:

no idea who they are and no intentions of looking it up! lol!

Infact i see hundards of posts about famous people and i never have a clue who any of them are, i dont follow any particualar music, or actors etc, i hate reality things like big brother, im just not into the whole famous thing. lol! people are just people, i have enough going on in my life, i couldnt give a toss what is going on in the lives of the rich and famous. lol!

Its media at the end of the day, they know the stories that will make headline news and will publish them, its all about money to them ofcourse, and the stories that will sell, for instance celebrity breakups and get togethers they will publish it... unfortunately!

It's a celebrity culture in the Western world, but I don't buy into the magazines or anything. But things definatley need to be out into perspective like when front page news is of Victoria Beckham suffering from back problems post delivery when on page 10 of newpapers it tells you about a soldier being killed in Afghan :wacko:

All Ive heard this morning since i woke up is people going on about Frankie being kicked off x factor .... who cares it serves is own right

Seriously wish the media would avtually talk about something interesting and worth knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->