A bit sad

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Figured you ladies would understand......

We are on day 4 of potty training, no diapers except nap and bedtime and he's doing soooooo well! One accident yesterday, so far none today. Which is GREAT!!!!! BUT that means no more cloth :( Mark wants me to sell off some of my stash too...makes me sad lol. Yeah sure he's almost 3 he needs to be potty trained, in some ways I'm SO done with diapers but then I feel a little sad too. Tell me I'm not nuts lol

No your not nuts Hun I've only been using cloth for 4 weeks and although I've still got another year proberly in cloth I'm already thinking I want another just so I don't have to get rid of the cloth lol x x

you arent nuts! i'd miss it! but you will be ttc soon! I wouldnt sell any you really want to re use

You're not alone hon, I'm dreading the thought of potty training for that very reason! :blush:

awww hun!! You are my hero! Its all your fault I'm skint :rofl:

If you do decide to sell any, let me know hun I'd be interested in some of your stash:thumbup:

Hahaha Jac...yeah ummm sorry about that?? lol

We are TTC starting next month and we are doing everything we can to have a girl this time, I might get rid of a few once I know he is for sure potty trained and then when we find out if it's a girl I'll be getting rid of just about all of it to buy PINK everything!!!!

Ohhh I'd love a girly stash..! I'd be even more skint, actually I think I'd be bankrupt:blush::haha:

I hope you get your little girl this time around hun, but hey, another little boy sounds just as good:thumbup:

:hugs:

You're not nuts at all! Im guna be sooooo sad when abigail potty trains, i will sit and stroke my fluff (*cough* I mean, abigail's fluff) and cry!! :haha:

Thats when baby number two will be coming along...no selling for me!!! :muaha:

/\ WSS

Cant. Loose. Fluff :cry:

:( I'd be even more sad if I wasn't getting to buy NEWBORN fluff soon!!!!!! I've never done newborn. My boy stash consists of about 70 diapers at any given moment...girl OMG it's going to break me :D

I'd love a girly stash as well... but i do love the boyish things because hubby likes them! I dont think he'll be as enthusiastic about a girly stash!

Yeah I do love buying boy too but after 3 boys I'm soooo ready for some girly stuff :D

I don't think you're nuts at all! I'll be sad when we're done with fluff! But newborn fluff is exiting! I love my newborn fluff! And girly fluff is fun! I would have been in trouble if we had a girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->