A bit strange

A

AppleBlossom

Grace doesn't like being put down for very long and gets whingy when she is. But if I need to do something and she's whingy the one way I can get her to stop for a while is to lie her on the bathroom floor (don't worry, we haven't got tiles!) It's just a bit odd that she prefers that to lying in her cot or sitting in her bouncy chair. She just lies there kicking and giggling her head of and usually manages to turn herself round in a full circle using her feet. Pointless but just thought I'd share lol

Awww Bless her, Ruby seems to like being sat in her bouncy chair in the kitchen, think they enjoy a change of scenery xx

Maybe she associates her cot with 'bed time' and is fighting against it! A typical toddler in the making!

xxx

Haha bless her, well as long as she is happy eh?

lol Rhiannon seems to love the kitchen carpet!!!

kids eh :rollseyes:

Caitlyn is the same with the bathroom floor. Makes me having a bath alot easier

Aww bless. Seth likes out batroom because we have a black and white swirly pattern on our tiles. He sits and stares at them for HOURS lol

I guess its just the change of scenery :)

xxx

Skyler also loves the bathroom.We have winnie the poo stickers against the wall and rubber fishies attached against the bathtub.Looks like disneyland in there!He lies in his bouncy chair while I bathe and squeels with delight.Especially when I splash water on my face.

Ally likes his changing mat best of all. It's funny how they like these random places isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->