A bit worried!!

loobyloo242

Reaction score
Hmm not sure where to start really!
Im 21 which i know people will think is really young but in my 'era' people are having kids in there teens if it means they get a house paid for . . . anyway after being with my boyfriend almost four years, lots of holidays together, can both drive, almost got our house im starting to invite him into my thoughts of having a child.
For me it is something i think of every single day, i look online everyday at information on pregnancy, tips and tricks and have been so called 'broody' for such a long time now! people around us are starting to have families and i just know that im ready!
BUT, I have the most irregular cycle ever! i was never regular, being on then off for four months then on for two weeks etcetc so i went on the depo injection for about 3/4 years, came off it a year ago, from March to July i had a cycle at the end of each month, fab! but nothing in august and nothing in september, taken a test which was negative.
Im quite worried now at the thought im not ovulating properly! were not using any protection and i no timing is everything but how can i time it right if ive got nothing to time against.
Im booked in tomorrow at the doctors to try and find out whats going on but at 21 this just isnt right and im worried :(

Sorry for the life story, wether someone replies or wether everyone ignores this, i actually feel a bit better for getting it all off my chest without bombarding my boyfriend.

Any advice/help/info/pick me up would be fab!

I've no advice other than i'm 21 and we are ttc, i don't think its too young to start a family if your financially able to keep a child and in a stable relationship. Age is just a number!!! Good luck at the doc's, relax and have fun doing the baby dance ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->