a couple of questions...

dreambig

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. First, what does Evap mean?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for a few months. I am a day late with my period and took a dollar tree test yesterday. At first it showed negative but about an hour later or so it was positive. This morning I took another dollar tree test and it showed negative. I am so confused. I have been feeling extra cramps, extra sore breasts, really tired, etc. I know that can just indicate my period too but it felt a bit different this time.

Any thoughts?

You shouldn't read them past the time it says on the instructions x

An evap is when your test dries and it leaves a line in the test area.

You should alway read tests within the time limit hun as most of them will produce an evap line after the time.

Good luck!

X

u get more evaps (false positives) on blue dye tests, so try a pink one hun, very best of luck x

The dollar tree tests are really prone to evaps. I had a very very pink evap develop over the period of an hour a few weeks ago. I suggest only reading the dollar tree test during the time frame, or trying an equate or first responce. Good Luck!

I took the test again after 5 days of no period and it's positive! Yay! Thanks for your responses everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->