A-cup Nursing Bras?

nerdybird

Reaction score
I'm halfway through my pregnancy and my boobs have not grown *at all.* I'm a pretty weird size (36 AA) and I'm guessing the most I can aspire to at this point would be a full A cup. I'm having a hell of a time finding nursing bras in any size less than a C let alone an A cup with such a wide band. Not wearing a bra is not going to be an option for me because it will be COLD and I don't want my girls to show through whatever I'm wearing. Also how would I deal with leakage without a bra? Has anyone run into this problem? I can't just sit around and rely on my boobs to magically get 2 cup sizes bigger when they should have already started to. I feel so discouraged.

In the early days I used a nursing bra with no cups, kind of like a stretchy sports bra where the top could easily pull down and the boob could pop out (I had engorgement pain, so cups were not an option). I had to wear breast pads anyway due to leakage, so no headlights here :)

Oh, and there's still plenty of time for your boobs to grow :), third tri and bf will bring new hormones for your boobs to play with lol. With my first pregnancy, I went from a C to a DD within literally an hour when my milk came in. Not fun at all!

Agree with pp - there is still a lot of time! My breasts didn't grow much during pregnancy... I did have to go up from a 34 to a 38 at the very end but I also gained 60 lbs so I blame that! Once my milk came in I went from a D to an F/G. I wouldn't recommend buying too many nursing bras until after that just in case, or get stretchy ones. I bought nursing tops for the hospital (which I still wear as often as I can - I just put the pads in the top) and 1 or 2 bras just in case beforehand but I can't wear the bras anymore as they are 2 sizes too small.

there is still alot of time for them to grow.
mine stayed my normal size until i was in 3rd tri & then they went up 4 cup sizes :dohh:

if you cant find a wide enough band then some shops sell bra extenders which give you an extra size or 2. ie if your bra is a 34 & you add a bra extender it brings the bra upto a 36/38. i know Ann Summers sell them xx

Sorry to say my a cups never got much bigger than a really full a cup, maybe a b?

I never found a bra smaller than a c cup either. I bought some Bravado nursing bras, they are just stretchy. Perfect for smaller boobs really, as they cope easily with engorgement.

https://www.johnlewis.com/bravado-silk-seamless-nursing-bra/p40298
I got a small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"