• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A few contractions a day...? I do 29 weeks

tylerncallum

Reaction score
Hey girlys...

Well at weekend spent 2 days in hospital.after sum contractions & ffn test was positive so given steriods...i had water infection too so im still taking anti.botics for that....

I know that sometimes this test doesnt mean anything...i had it with my son at 29 weeks and he held out till 37 weeks...

But everyday im getting contractions every now & then and sumtimes it will just be braxton hicks...baby is super hyper likr a ninja...

Does anyone else have or had just a few aday? X

I know this is an old posting, but hoping you still get this.
I'm currently in hospital at 29+5 for same thing. Got the steroid shots, FFN positive, cramping (but I think b/c I had two manual exams that kick started major cramping my first night) and I'm scared I'm going to have this baby early.
I had a 32 weeker & she passed away 5 days later due to a stomach infection.
Anyhow, as you can imagine - I don't hold much in statistics and how great the odds are of this baby surviving if born in the next two weeks.

Just wondering how you made out? I think I see that you made it to term?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->