A few Questions....any advice please xx

babezone

Reaction score
ok i so i have a few questions if any1 could help answer them i wud be very greatful saves me starting loads of threds lol

soooo.....here goes......

when archie is having his bottle he spits out so much milk its unreal is there anyway round this without puttin him on a slower teat as the one down from what hes on now takes him over an hour to feed. ????

also wen ur bottle feeding bubs how often do u wind bubs throuout the feed???

he is such a sicky baby too and evry time he gets hick ups he is sick with at least the first 4 hickups. any advice ????

he also has sum tiny white spots on his inner lips....pharmasist sed its not thrush but maybe suking blisters from his bottle is this common???

wen will i get my period lol???

any advice wud b great cheers xxxxxx

i cant answer all the questions hun but I wind my little about every 1 oz he drinks.

my LO also has a sucking blister on his upper lip and apparently its normal and will go in a day or two, i found this on a website .......
If you notice a blister on your baby's upper lip, do not be alarmed. These are known as sucking blisters and may occur at any time while your baby is purely milk fed. they will disappear on their usually within a day or so.

Hope this helps x

Ohhhhh Sam...I cant answer your questions but wanted to send you :hug: I miss youuu!! :( xx

ok i so i have a few questions if any1 could help answer them i wud be very greatful saves me starting loads of threds lol

soooo.....here goes......

when archie is having his bottle he spits out so much milk its unreal is there anyway round this without puttin him on a slower teat as the one down from what hes on now takes him over an hour to feed. ????

also wen ur bottle feeding bubs how often do u wind bubs throuout the feed???

he is such a sicky baby too and evry time he gets hick ups he is sick with at least the first 4 hickups. any advice ????

he also has sum tiny white spots on his inner lips....pharmasist sed its not thrush but maybe suking blisters from his bottle is this common???

wen will i get my period lol???

any advice wud b great cheers xxxxxx

OK i'll do my best lol....
number one: at one month old... you want your babe on the slowest flow nipple... i know it takes a looooong time but anything else is just toooo fast for that lil babe to handle.

I also winded my DD every ounce when she was that young... now i do it twice for an 8 oz bottle

getting sick alot while your feeding, or burping babe, is an under developed sphincter most babies out grow it with time.. my DD for some reason hasnt.. i think she may has a bit of relux... she still spits up puddles when i burp her. not much you can do but keep lots of cloths handy!

and yes they sound like sucking blisters... keep an eye, they should go away on their own.
And your period.... Hahaha I dont remember how long it took for mine, maybe 2 months. but every woman is different!

I hope that helped!

I can only answer a few of these sorry. :hugs:
-If he's spitting up a lot maybe he's having too much of it? How much is is he eating?
-I winded Lola every ounce too.
-Didn't get my period for at least 2 and a half months after birth and I didn't breastfeed.

My baby would have taken an hour to feed at that age too! Just finished one and it's time for the next ha ha!

Sometimes (on a bottle or breast) he would suck loads then just let it fall out of his mouth, I think he just liked sucking but he didn't want a dummy. He grew out of that but recently started back doing it sometimes and I think it is because he wants to feel something cool on his gums.

He was on the slow teats but I think even they were too fast for him and gave him wind at the very start.

At that age he would have got a 7 oz bottle with one burp in the middle.

If he is very windy poss try different bottles eg the anti colic valve?

Hi-i'd go back to the slower teats as it sounds as if your baby is taking too much milk too quickly and thats why sicking some back up?

I used to wind my baby quite often through out a feed, but now only needs winding at the end of his bottle as he seems to have got less windy as hes got a bit older and drinks more easily.

Good luck, it'll get easier!

keely.

ps-your period could come anytime really-mine came about a month or so after having elliot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->