A few questions from confused mummy....

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Am weaning Amelia early on the advice of her pediatrician as she has bad reflux. As it is early, i have been taking it very slowly. Just baby rice for a week once a day, then introduced baby porridge. Again just once a day for a week. This last few days i have tried her on her first veg and fruit puree. Well the fruit was banana (yesterday) well today she has had firmer poos (sorry) not constipated, just firmer and it had lots of little strands of black banana - is this normal? Or does it mean she couldn't digest it properly - if so, should i not try banana again for a while? Sorry for all the questions - just being weary as she is not yet 6 months.

i've herad banana does do that. i held off with banana til katie was 6 months cos my dad's allergic to them, but she loves them now! the firmer poops will be cos of the food and probs the bananas aswell!xx

firmer poos are quite normal after a baby is weaned though I'm not sure about the chunks of banana? It is one of the more constipating foods so may want to hold off on it for a few more weeks?

I started weaning Dillan really early at about 4 months, he had packet mixes of Dinner or the pudding ones there are loads to choose from maybe you could try them for awhile, then more onto the real food, Like I did, Dillan used to love them,
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->