A few Questions from my Scenario : Plz Answer :)

Pearl

Reaction score
So im TCC...this is my first time trying.

AF is due today. But maybe a week or so after we BD'ed, I was feeling very tired, like unusually tired (im still more tired than usual now, but not as bad). And since then i've been going to number two more often, its not diarrhoea but to be descriptive, its squiggy, not the normal; so a bit close to the diarrhoea side (btw sorry for being so descriptive, i just want to understand etc)...Also, recently i've been getting head aches and sometime dizzy when i stand from laying down..oh and i've been quite thirsty a lot of the time.

I went to the doc, but obviously at the time it was too early to do a pregnancy test. So i went to get a blood test to see if my iron may have been low. The result came back saying it was ok, so bit :-S.

As for nausea, im not sure how to identify that, i've been feeling a bit sicky but not sure if its the nausea...oh and i have been having heart burn and on 2/3 occasions i been having the sicky feeling then a burp with a little bit of vomit comes up (you know those ones that come up so quick and then you dont even realise you swallowed it).

My boobs have been sore as well. but today (when my AF is due) they seemed to have eased up.

I did a HPT last thursday which was 5 days before my AF was due. then yesterday i did a HPT (bearing in mind that my AF is due today) both tests were BFN :(

For three/four days ive been getting period pains but also ive been getting twinges on both sides of my lower abdomen. It feels like period pain but then sometimes it feels different like the other thing im feeling is not the norm.

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE :

1. Is it possible to get signs of pregnancy (fertilisation/implantation) before the date your period is due; such as sore boobs,headaches,tiredness etc ?

2. Can diarrhoea or any sort of change in stools be an early symptom of pregnancy ? If so, why ?

3. Is tiredness possible to be a symptom though blood tests show that iron isn't low ? & how ?

4. Is it likely that you still could be pregnant despite the fact that you may be experiencing period pains 3/4 days before your period is due ?

5. Is it possible that you may be pregnant despite having got a BFN from a HPT taken a day before AF is due ?

6. And lastly, Is it possible to have ''fake symptoms'' meaning that you may THINK you have the symptoms but it could just be psychological being as you want to be pregnant so much, your mind tells you that you feel nausea or tired etc buts its not actually 'real'??

I'm a newbie like you so i'm not sure. I think some things can be psychological sometimes when you want things so bad, We've been trying for three mths and each mth i've thought i was pregnant. I think we become more sensitive to every little thiung our bodies do, when we wouldn't normally and think they might be a sign Saying that, again i feel "funny" this month and feel like i have weird feelings in my womb area. Will have to wait and see.......

I will try to answer somes as per my experience!

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE :

1. Is it possible to get signs of pregnancy (fertilisation/implantation) before the date your period is due; such as sore boobs,headaches,tiredness etc ?

Yep. But in my case I felt none of them. I usually research for info www.babycenter.com is helpful

2. Can diarrhoea or any sort of change in stools be an early symptom of pregnancy ? If so, why ?

It happened to me. I noticed it bec I suffer from constipation, so a change in that was weird. But its not necessary a sign or symptom.

3. Is tiredness possible to be a symptom though blood tests show that iron isn't low ? & how ?

don't have an answer to that?
4. Is it likely that you still could be pregnant despite the fact that you may be experiencing period pains 3/4 days before your period is due ?

Yes! I was feeling period cramps like before AF was due and even the day it should arrive but I got my BFP on 10dpo and still got the cramps.. I still do too!!

5. Is it possible that you may be pregnant despite having got a BFN from a HPT taken a day before AF is due ?

Yes. Sometimes you dont produce much HCG and the HPT may not identify it. Blood test is the most accurate when AF is very late and u still get BFN

6. And lastly, Is it possible to have ''fake symptoms'' meaning that you may THINK you have the symptoms but it could just be psychological being as you want to be pregnant so much, your mind tells you that you feel nausea or tired etc buts its not actually 'real'??

Yes. I had a miscarriage in July 1st, 2007 and have been trying since the time I got my first period which was Aug 15. Every month was crazy, it was like, "oh Im dizzy" "boobs hurt so much" "Am tired" "I can stand the smell of food"... all this can be created by our small brain so as much as we obsess, the brain does do that.. it's crazy

Kindly note that all answers are based only on my experience and knowledge.

Good luck!:headspin:

Just to add to Suzan's reply....

I've been gassy ever since my ovulation. To be honest - I kinda "knew" something was up, because I think we BD'd about 2 hours before I ACTUALLY ovulated! I have been CONSTANTLY gassy and I am going to the toilet more frequently with the type of stool you describe.

My gas has gotten so ridiculous - they are not even "silent"!! I dread going out! LOL DH finds that funny - because this is just totally new!!

Just to add to Suzan's reply....

I've been gassy ever since my ovulation. To be honest - I kinda "knew" something was up, because I think we BD'd about 2 hours before I ACTUALLY ovulated! I have been CONSTANTLY gassy and I am going to the toilet more frequently with the type of stool you describe.

My gas has gotten so ridiculous - they are not even "silent"!! I dread going out! LOL DH finds that funny - because this is just totally new!!

lol really ! well im not going to speak too soon, im just waiting to see if AF turns up today or not (hope NOT!)

Btw all those that are pregnant, how soon did you take a pregnancy test? how many did you take ? were any negative ?

The waiting is too hard !

hi pearl, i have been trying for n3 just over a year now, last month my periods only came for 1 day, i have put it under stress, cause of work, but the last few days have been getting more tired than normal, heartburn and have been sick, (i suffered really bad with both my kids from the start to the end) i am really trying not to get my hopes up, just waiting till the 24th of this month to see if i get that witch....x wish you luck,

I don't have any answers to your questions really, since this is my first pregnancy...but you can find a lot of information online...just google it.
I basically wanted to say welcome and good luck. I hope you get your :bfp:
:dust:

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE :

Yes, but you can also get these same symptoms from AF arriving

Could be, I personaly get "loose" stools just from AF arriving every month

I don't know if you could get tiredness this early on....but anything is possible

On my 3rd son I swore AF was coming any minute with frequent trips to the bathroom with a pad in hand. Even after two very positive tests I still felt as though AF would be there any second even thru to my 2nd month

Yes

I def. think so. Happens to me any time I think about it too much. Plus, I just seem to have those time of the months that are just so much worse than others:)

Hope this helps!!! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->