A Few Questions...Im New To All This!!

steph1505

Reaction score
Hi there! Brandon is 5 and a half months old now & Im gonna start weaning him in a few weeks but Im starting to feel really worried and unprepared and want to basically get my head round it all now! Although, as with everything about motherhood, Im sure its an on the job learning curve!

Ive just got a few questions I'd be greatful if you could answer:

1) I heard from my SIL's Health Visitor that babies cant have banana until 9 months old...is this true?!

2) When giving food or baby rice... did you give a bottle before or after the rice? Or do you give a wee bit of the bottle and then some of the rice?

3) When do you start giving water?

4) How long does Stage 1 tend to last? I'm only asking as I dont want to rush Brandon!

Thanks so much for reading :D I'd really appreciate it if you could help me...I feel clueless! x x x

1) I heard from my SIL's Health Visitor that babies cant have banana until 9 months old...is this true?! Not that I know of! I've only just started giving them to Ruby but as far as I'm aware, they're fine to give from 6 months.

2) When giving food or baby rice... did you give a bottle before or after the rice? Or do you give a wee bit of the bottle and then some of the rice?

I BLW so in the beginning it was irrelevant because she didn't eat. I think with puree, people usually offer solids between milk feeds, or halfway through one as you say.

3) When do you start giving water?
As soon as you start weaning.

4) How long does Stage 1 tend to last? I'm only asking as I dont want to rush Brandon!
I don't know sorry. Sure someone else can help!

1) I heard from my SIL's Health Visitor that babies cant have banana until 9 months old...is this true?! ive never heard this. luca had banana from 6 mths

2) When giving food or baby rice... did you give a bottle before or after the rice? Or do you give a wee bit of the bottle and then some of the rice? i give a bottle then about 1.5 hrs later the food

3) When do you start giving water? from 6 mths. i havent started though because of luca's reflux

4) How long does Stage 1 tend to last? every child is different. luca started on a mix of stage 1 and 2. now about a mth later is all stage 2:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->