A few questions

Lauren-x

Reaction score
Well I heard you can't have your hair dyed? Is this true because I have my hair dyed blonde at the top. I thought the best people to ask would be people on here :blush:.

And can stress cause a miscarriage? Ever since telling my parents I'm keeping it all I end up doing is shouting and crying because they won't accept my decision. But I know if I got rid I wouldn't forgive myself. I really don't want to loose this baby either, I feel excited about what's to come!

i dont know i'm never heard that one but i dont dye my hair

Yes you can have your hair dyed, the only reason they say that is because if you do a home kit cos of your hormones it may not come out the colour you´re expecting, so go to the hairdresser if you´re gonna have it done. The reason I know this is cos I work in a hairdressers and asked as I have my hair dyed too. Also when I was pregnant with my son I had my hair dyed in the first trimester and it was fine :thumbup:

I usually go to the hairdressers too, but I didn't want to sound silly asking incase it wasn't true lol. Thank You :).

i know this prob isnt the place to ask this but how much does it cost to get your hair bleached at a salon? i have hair to just below my shoulder blades its bright red atm with very dark brown roots. i was woundering coz i do it myself atm and its alot of hassel

I would kill to get my hair dyed at the moment, thats so reasurring to know!

Yay :wohoo:

According to the paper my OB gave me you can dye your hair, just not excessively, whatever that means!

I don't know about hair dye as I never use it but I was having the stress argument with my mum the other day. I really doubt that stress can cause a miscarriage. It can't send good feelings out to the baby because if you're upset the baby is meant to detect it in your hormones but I reckon is would take a huge amount of stress to m/c if it's actually possible.

Maybe someone else knows more on this. I know I was going through a really bad time when I was first pregnant and baby is still in my belly. There's a lot of other people on here too who've been having or have had a very stressful time during their pregnancy and haven't m/c'd it.

I read that the amount of chemicals that absorb into your skin when you dye your hair are that little that they pose no real threat to a baby. Just wear gloves.

Bleaching is appreantly better cause there are less chemicals? And henna is also a better option.

I also read that to be on the absolute safe side wait until you are in your 2nd trimester to dye your hair.

Use it don't use it :D

I dyed my hair one time too many before finding out I was pregnant so now I'm going to wait..... but more because I have a fear of my hair falling out! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->