A girls name to go with DD Louise

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Our daughter is called Louise Mae, we've only just started ttc but I like to have everything worked out waaaaaay in advance! Lol.
We've decided on Vince Mark or Vinny Mark for a boy and have always had our hearts set on Jessica Jane if we have another girl but Jessica has recently become extremely common :(
We picked Louise as felt it was a classically pretty name and although used as a middle name quite a lot it doesn't even feature in top 100 girls first names.

Now trying to come up with a girls name that will go with her sisters, currently considering Naomi or Rebecca?!

I love the name Charlotte but its hubby's ex and sister, but quite like Lottie although not sure how it would work for a young woman?

Husband is extremely picky and likes nothing else I've suggested: Sophie, Leah, June, darcy, daisy, jasmin, Imogen etc etc

Thoughts please....... Either on Rebecca or Naomi or any other ideas???

as far as im aware Jessica isn't that common

louise is a very 80s/90s name where as mae is a very 00s name, maybe stick with that combination

top 3 80/90s names: (where I lived)

Rebecca
Rachel
Megan

top 3 00s names: (where I lived)

Ellie
Rose (middle name)
Marie (middle name)

example ideas:

Megan Marie
Rebecca Rose
Rachel Ellie

Jessica is currently rated 3rd most popular name in uk for 2013.
I'm not a fan of the names you've suggested but thank you so much for trying to help xx

I like Rebecca! Lots of nice nn options. I would consider it myself if it wasn't OHs ex. Not so keen on Naomi, don't think it works that well with Louise either.

Suggestions:

April
Samantha
Gemma
Cassie
Kiera
Kayleigh
Mandy
Sarah

in the right area or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online