A great book for Veggi mommas and babas =)

L

Love Bunny

I brought a book recently cause I was worrying so much about what I'd feed my baba when they were born and how I'd wean them and stuff cause I've been a veggi all my life so the thought of touching meat and stuff kinda repulsus me :sick: !! Plus that and I have no IDEA how to even begin to cook it so its probably withing my babys interest (and mine!) that I don't haha! So anyway I found this amazing book with tonnes of gorgeous recipies and tips to bringing up a veggi baby :) Starting with puree's then building upto solids! The recipies are a bit more varied so that when they grow up they'll be more open to trying different thingsm but nothing rediculously extravagant, only what us veggies are used to eating anyway :) And being a veggi you can't really be fussy and have to be a little more adventurous!!!

Heres the link anyhow!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Child-Vegetarian-Recipes-Delicious/dp/0091853001/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

Just thought this might be a good start for any veggi mummys or just mummys that want their babys/children eating more greens =D !!!

:hug:

The link doesn't seem to be there, or is it just my computer?
Another good one that is very veg-focused (but not exclusively veg) and that emphasizes whole foods is Feeding the Whole Family by Cynthia Lair.
She has a good website, too.
https://www.cookusinterruptus.com/

Sorry updated!! Heres the link although youll have to copy and pase cause it won't work for some reason :S !!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baby-Child-Vegetarian-Recipes-Delicious/dp/0091853001/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

xXx

This looks great, added to my shopping list!

Its an amazing book and I'm sure i'll be swearing by it =D !!! Some gorgeous recipies that are so simple to make and most are freezable! Woooo for making batches!!! xX

Oooh that does look like a great book!Thanks for the link.
If you get stuck with feeding your baby and weaning etc there are a few veggie mummies on here (me included) so you can always pop me a PM or post about your worries :) More than happy to help when the time comes if I can xxxxx

That book looks great! I'm a vegetarian too and I've wondered about coming up with things for my baby to eat. I haven't been vegetarian long so I didn't grow up eating it or anything. Thanks!

Cool book. Thanks. Are there many veggie/vegan mummies on here? I am but my OH is a corpse muncher I'm afraid so I think there will be a difference of opinion when it comes to weaning time!! :growlmad:

'Corpse muncher' :rofl:
There are a few of us.I'm bound to forget a few but just off the top of my head I know there is Fossey,Ani,Blondie,reallytinyamy and a few more..
There's quite often posts about it in the weaning section about it :) xx

I am but my OH is a corpse muncher
hahaha!! :rofl: I'll have to use that...my hubby and are both vegetarians, but we joke with my sister and her husband that they eat flesh...they think it's hilarious and talk about how delicious their flesh is..so we're not being mean. I've never heard the term corpse muncher though. :)

Love that term! :haha: Very night of the living dead!

My husband and I are both veggies and that book looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->