A guess would be lovely... :)

ReynoldsV

Reaction score
I had posted these pics in Second-Tri and then read a post a few days later where people weren't exactly happy about another gal posting a gender guess. Which I agree. Second tri should be for help in possibly "urgent" matters. Anyhow, I have got a few "girl" remarks, so I am not sure if that's it. But here they are. Guesses would be wonderful! Thank you.

1014104_624076207605012_969080771_n.jpg

994141_10200118745473189_797063742_n.jpg

Thank you for your guess. I would love a baby boy. :) Any more guesses ladies??

Find out the Gender July 23rd. Any other guesses out there ladies? DH is really hoping for a little boy. I would be happy with either.

I'm trying to make out the pictures but can't...

Do u have any other shots?

Wow and dec 25! Neat

Hard to tell from the pictures, but I'd guess boy.

I know the pics are crappy :( Lol my doctor didn't have an U/S planned when I went in for my first app so they used the mobile ultrasound machine that doesn't generate as good of pictures. So I figured maybe with the skull theory I could get a guess. Kinda looks like a girl to me :shrug: buuuut I don't know. Thank you all for your guesses. I find out the 23rd of this month what I am having. With a better ultrasound. :happydance: And yes, December 25th! So excited. Hubby and I are over the moon. Christmas is my FAVORITE time of the year. Truly a blessing. I always feel so happy around that time of the year, and now more-so that I will be giving birth at that time. So happy its unbelievable! :xmas8:

I'm going to guess :pink: . So curious!! I am having my 20 week u/s on the 22nd, so yours is one day after! The only thing is hubby really doesn't want to know the gender so we are not going to have them tell us. If I see something I can discern, then that's cool to me. If not, then it'll be a very happy surprise! For myself I've been feeling it's a boy since day one and hubby says girl, so we shall see. I'll be looking for an update as to the gender of your little peanut! :) Best of luck and hope your pregnancy continues to be a happy, healthy one. Super cool to have a Christmas due date too (I'm due Dec. 6th)! :-D By the way, do you have a pregnancy journal?

I'm going to guess :pink: . So curious!! I am having my 20 week u/s on the 22nd, so yours is one day after! The only thing is hubby really doesn't want to know the gender so we are not going to have them tell us. If I see something I can discern, then that's cool to me. If not, then it'll be a very happy surprise! For myself I've been feeling it's a boy since day one and hubby says girl, so we shall see. I'll be looking for an update as to the gender of your little peanut! :) Best of luck and hope your pregnancy continues to be a happy, healthy one. Super cool to have a Christmas due date too (I'm due Dec. 6th)! :-D By the way, do you have a pregnancy journal?

A girl would be lovely! :) I am so excited to find out. That is awesome that you will be finding out a day before me. Please keep me updated!! Hubby really wants a boy, but I would love either. I have been dreaming about a baby girl quite a bit now, but old wives tales say if you dream of a certain sex, you will have the opposite. But :shrug: who knows. I think baby will come a little early for me! Obviously I cannot tell for sure, but I think baby will be here a week or so before Christmas. I am so excited! Its unbelievable. Yes I do have a journal. I will go ahead and send you a link after I reply to this. I will post it on this thread. I don't have any followers on it, but I like writing in it so that I can remind myself of my pregnancy experience. I have only written in it twice, but I will be writing in it today. I have been strongly contemplating home birth, so I will share my experience up until now! Thanks for your guess by the way. I will share with everyone. Hubby and I will be doing a gender reveal photo session. :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/1899345-hop-ride-its-bump-y-one.html

I know, I will be happy either way, whether boy or girl too! Though, I have to admit the more I feel it's a boy, the more I want it to be a boy, but I'm not sure if that's just because that's how I envision my baby now. As we aren't actually finding out the gender it'll be up for guesses. :haha: However, if I do see something that looks like a clear indicator to me, I will def let you know. ;-) I didn't know that about dreaming of one gender meaning you'll have the opposite, so that's pretty cool to learn. There are so many old wives tales and I love to hear about them. lol. So far I haven't had any dreams of my own child. I keep dreaming that someone randomly gives me their teenage kids and I end up protecting them...it's kinda weird. lol. Still, pretty awesome that you have dreamt of the baby at all. Glad to hear you have a journal! I will look forward to reading it and will definitely follow it. I write in mine quite a bit but usually it seems to be all for myself too. My last one was a vent-fest and really that was all for me. :blush: It's a nice place to share the good and get rid of the stress. You're welcome for the guess and love the gender reveal photo session idea! Super awesome!

I know, I will be happy either way, whether boy or girl too! Though, I have to admit the more I feel it's a boy, the more I want it to be a boy, but I'm not sure if that's just because that's how I envision my baby now. As we aren't actually finding out the gender it'll be up for guesses. :haha: However, if I do see something that looks like a clear indicator to me, I will def let you know. ;-) I didn't know that about dreaming of one gender meaning you'll have the opposite, so that's pretty cool to learn. There are so many old wives tales and I love to hear about them. lol. So far I haven't had any dreams of my own child. I keep dreaming that someone randomly gives me their teenage kids and I end up protecting them...it's kinda weird. lol. Still, pretty awesome that you have dreamt of the baby at all. Glad to hear you have a journal! I will look forward to reading it and will definitely follow it. I write in mine quite a bit but usually it seems to be all for myself too. My last one was a vent-fest and really that was all for me. :blush: It's a nice place to share the good and get rid of the stress. You're welcome for the guess and love the gender reveal photo session idea! Super awesome!

Yeah, I am more inclined towards a boy. I really kinda wish its a boy as we are bombarded with girls every year. I have 3 boy cousins and like 12 girl cousins :/ It's overwhelming. My dad never had a son and my husband never had a brother. So a boy on our side of the family would bring great joy! I know what you mean about the journal, mine only has stuff I have written. I will have to look through yours. I love this site. I can vent or share what I can't share with others. It's wonderful. The dreams are always babies I have seen before. Never a new face. I am so excited to see what my baby looks like as hubby and I are an interracial couple and so that's so exciting to see. First baby in our family that is coming from and American and a Mexican. It is weird, but my family is very excited! Hehehe the photo session is very exciting! I have already done one set of maternity shots at 15 weeks when my belly started popping but now disappeared :shrug: and then we will be doing the gender reveal. My friend/neighbor is a photographer so it all works out. She is following my whole pregnancy and I am so excited! :happydance:

Totally understand about being bombarded with girls..same here. All of my cousins have had girls, my best friend had a girl, and my brother and SIL just had a girl in June...I have one young male cousin who was born like 5 years ago and that's it. lol. Well, I hope my guess is wrong then and you get your little boy even though I'm sure you will totally adore which ever gender you end up with. They are each so different and so wonderful. And interestingly enough, you say you always see babies you've seen before in your dreams...the kids I dream I am protecting, I have no clue who they are and I've never seen them before. lmao. I do have a good imagination though. :haha: After seeing the pics of you and your hubby, I think your baby is going to be stunning! A guaranteed beauty, whether boy or girl. :) Not sure about the belly thing, but really some days mine seems bigger than others....I would call the doctor if you're worried at all though. And hooray for your neighbor! That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing more pics, and especially that gender reveal! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->