A job opportunity

Gemz

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi All. I hope I'm not being cheeky by posting on here? Please tell me if I am :)

I started as an Usborne books rep in April last year and am now looking to set up my own team. For just £38 you will get £185 of books - all yours to keep - take a look at their books online - they're gorgeous! You can choose your own hours - even take the kids with you to parties and events. There are no targets meaning you can do as much or as little as you like. I have 2 young children and work part time so choose to do parties at friends or toddler groups. Usborne treat their staff really well with good commission, loads of support and events away - even free holidays as prizes! Anyway, if you'd like to know more please message me. I'd love to hear from you x

Hi.
I would like to look at your books, I'm also stay home mom working for company that provides and saves money on my home bills, its pretty simple, and you still use the same house services ut if upu connect them through me it woll help me alot . I'm working on my promotion, and if you interested you can email me for more information. My email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->