A little brother for Anna

babylove x

Reaction score
Carter has been his name from day 1 so far, but dh and I have decided to look around in case Carter does suit him on his birthday. :flower:

His middle name will be Wilson after his daddy Kyle.

Any and all suggestions welcome! :thumbup:

I love Carter (so I hope he looks like one)!

But also Gavin, Logan, Lachlan, Brody xx

I love Carter (so I hope he looks like one)!

But also Gavin, Logan, Lachlan, Brody xx

GAVIN that one hasn't crossed paths with me yet, I'm liking it!
Will be put up for debate with dh, thank you. :thumbup:

I feel the outcome will probably be Carter since that has sort of been established once the stick turned positive. :p

BUT, our minds are open..

Oh I looooove Carter!!

That is a name that I would love to use, but OH is far too traditional and at least in the UK it is not a traditional name. Big shame as I love it! And Brody! If only I was American lol

Anna and Carter sound super cute together :) other suggestions include Sawyer and Brody

Sorry that wasn't v helpful I just wanted to say how much I love it haha x

My cousin is called Anna and her brother (other cousin) is Ben. I think they flow well together x

It's fairly common in the US!! I'm trying to imagine it with an accent now :haha:

I love the name Richard :)

Carter is a handsome strong name :)

We have an Anna (Annalese) and Dylan siblings. I like the two syllable to two syllable when saying them...just rolls off the tongue better. Carter is super cute.

Thank you ladies, I think Carter is sticking around longer then. :)
We haven't gotten such great feedback here, I just know that it'll grow on them when he's born. :flow:

I definitely want to stick with no more than 2 syllables for him for that reason!

If your mummy instincts tell you that, then yes he's a Carter :)

If your mummy instincts tell you that, then yes he's a Carter :)

So weird how that happens, isn't it? I never thought id pick something so simple and old school like Anna, but NOTHING else sat right no matter how I tried.. I look at her every day now and know why. She's always been Anna. :flow:

Totally agree! Megan wasn't on any of my lists, then when she came she couldn't of been anything else! And this one i was searching and searching for names , then we thought Zachary, and it just clicked , feels so right! Anna and carter sounds lovely together x

Totally agree! Megan wasn't on any of my lists, then when she came she couldn't of been anything else! And this one i was searching and searching for names , then we thought Zachary, and it just clicked , feels so right! Anna and carter sounds lovely together x
It's borderline frustrating sometimes!! Like the baby picks out the name, and we miss out on the fun!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->