A little confused...?

.Jelly.Welly.

Step Mummy! :)
Reaction score
We're not currently TTC as my OH is still recovery from a previous horrendous relationship, although his beautiful little boy has been a blessing!

We were looking at TTC a few years down the line, but recently I've been stupidly tired for no reason and completely out of the blue and I have been getting awful nausea attacks and I have completely gone off certain food due to a metally taste when I eat certain things. The other night I kept getting really uncomfortable twinges and I suddenly remembered I couldn't remember when I had my last period!

When we first got together over a year ago I went back on birth control, but it made me so ill I had to come back off and it took a good 6 months for my body to recover, I have gone back and checked over my diary and it looks like I could be up to a week and half late give or take a few days either way!

Problem is I don't feel pregnant, but then I guess I have nothing to compare it to and I don't understand how I can be? Yes I can't use anything, but he uses condoms and rares 'releases' :blush: in me? Uber confused right now - any one got any ideas?!! :shrug:

take a test only way to know for sure

It could be anything- a virus, getting over a cold, seeing symptoms because you're aware of the possibility that you could be pregnant, pregnancy. obviously if you think theres a chance you're pregnant the best thing to do is take a test and since you're possibly a week or so late you should get a positive if you are pregnant. Good luck and I hope you get the result you want :)

Thanks both, I will test later in the week if AF still doesn't show, not sure how to tell the OH I'm testing... wish me luck! x

U should test just to ease your mind wether you are or not. I didnt feel pregnant with my first but i second i knew straight away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->