A little help limbo driving me mad

c+c

TTC NO:1
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post.

I could do with some support and for you lovely ladies to drop some knowledge on me.

DH and I are NTNP and are going to start trying in April. I am currently 11 days late.

My cycle is usually around 24 days so this puts me at cd 34/35.

I had 3 days a week ago where I had I tiny brown spot in cm each day and NOTHING else.

I've tested a couple of times since being late but all BFNs. I've had cramps but they are not my usual cramps and I have had pain in back and boobs as well as nipples that feel like they're on fire. Lol. But I do sometimes get that when I bleed. What does seem to be missing is my full blown acne that I usually get prior to af.

Any ideas ladies?

Is it possible or is my body going to give me an exceptionally mean Christmas present?

I'd say anything's possible. What sort of tests did you use, and when?

I've tested twice, on the 7th with an IC. The last test I did was yesterday morning. Which was a frer and fmu. BFN. But still nothing.

I'm trying not to hang on to hope any more as it may delay it longer and make it worse we she does arrive. But it just doesn't feel like normal.

Thanks for replying, I was feeling a bit rejected. Lol.

Mmm, FRER with FMU? That's about as carefully as you can test short of going in for a blood test... I hope you get your answer soon, one way or the other!

im about 4 1/2 almost 5 days late...floating in limbo ith 2 bfn's in the last 2 days....how are you holding up?

Well in case anyone is reading I figured I'd update. I'm now on cd 57 making me 33 days late. Or as my normal cycles go I've missed 2 periods. I've been to the docs, just awaiting test results. Who knows maybe my overies have gone on holiday?

Dang, that's quite a bit overdue! Did the docs have any ideas?

I should find out this week

Will update when I know

Thanks for reading

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe