a little help please

palmtree123

Reaction score
hey ladies!

my bubs have been keeping me super busy so haven't had much time to come on the past couple weeks.

I'm starting to feel a little achy and can't get heat into me at all. my left boob also is very tender, it's not red or lumpy but it is a tad swollen.

but here's the thing, I didn't wear a bra yesterday and both bubs are dosed with the cold. I'm not sure whether it could be the cold I'm getting or mastitis.

anyone else gone without a bra and found their breasts very tender?

thanks ladies,

P

I don't have an experience on this so I'll be waiting of other posters to comment. The midwives at the hospital were very strict with the bra thing, they made me wear one lol, I didn't ask why :p

good hopefully the tenderness is just because of the lack of bra. something I'll not be doing again lol!x

Have you taken your temperature?

When I can't get heat in me I've usually got an infection (chest or ear or whetever) but it is always hand-in-hand with a high temp.

no don't have a thermometer,but I don't feel like I have a temperature xx

By the end of the day I'm bra less as I get so uncomfortable by late afternoon and I probably fed up of unclipping my bra for feeding as baby is constantly wanting feeding, I do find by late evening early morning by boobs are aching and feel really full but I have no idea if that's because I gone bra less for a few hours. I doubt this is any help but thought I share just in case

thanks dawn! think I ran up the stairs too braless which didn't help lol, I'm used to smaller breasts. I guess time will tell what it is.starting the feel a bit achy,but not snotty or chesty like my lo's. May well be mastitis in which case I'll be into the gp in the morning x

thanks dawn! think I ran up the stairs too braless which didn't help lol, I'm used to smaller breasts. I guess time will tell what it is.starting the feel a bit achy,but not snotty or chesty like my lo's. May well be mastitis in which case I'll be into the gp in the morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->