A little insight?

JessicaAnne

Mama.
Reaction score
Even though according to my last af and my cycle days, I should be 5dpo. I took two OPK's (just to try them tbh, there the cheap £1.99 one's from home bargains)

I've took two, and they both have faint lines, they have colour to them as well. I'm just wondering if it's because I'm only 5dpo? :wacko:

Thanks girls :flower:

I wasn't completely clear what you meant by 'if it's because I'm only 5dpo?'.
With the opks, you may well have some degree of a line all the way through your cycle (I do), especially if you use sensitive tests. It's only when they go as dark or darker than the controls that they are positive.
Even if I test during my period I have a very faint line. Then it goes slightly darker all the way until a couple of days before I ovulate when it gets quite dark, and then suddenly goes purple, maybe the next day too. Then it goes back to a faint line again.

Thank's for replying, I miscounted my cycle :dohh: I'm apparently only 2DPO!
But I meant, would a faint ine show up at 5DPO with it being a short time after OV :)

Thank you again x

I am confused as to why you are using opks after ovulation rather than before.
But yes, since your surge would have come and gone 2 days ago, you would probably have a faint line now. I often go from a deep purple line, on the day it's positive, to a faint line in a matter of days.

i always get a faint line then a pos then faint again after O, sometimes nearer af day u can get nearly a pos, after a hpt shows up preg a opk will aswell x

Of course, you may not have actually ovulated yet. Going by cycle days alone won't tell you accurately when you ovulate unless you use opks. Your luteal phase might be anything from 10 to 16 days; mine is only 8, which obviously isn't good. :(

Of course, you may not have actually ovulated yet. Going by cycle days alone won't tell you accurately when you ovulate unless you use opks. Your luteal phase might be anything from 10 to 16 days; mine is only 8, which obviously isn't good. :(

Have you tried taking vitamin b6 it worked for me :)

I am taking it, yes, thanks (100mg), and my last cycle was one day longer. I'm also taking agnus castus and red raspberry leaf. How much did you take, and how quickly did it work? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->