A Little Lost - Help?

DJsBabyDoll

Reaction score
The hubby and I have been TTC for a few months now with no luck so I thought I should try the ovulation predictor. I really don't know how to start or when to test or retest, etc. Can anyone steer me in the right direction please? I thought I was due around now but I tested two days ago and it says no.

My cycles are usually spot on every 28-29 days and last 3-4 days. Except for this past month; it only lasted 2 days and wasn't the same as usual. I think I was a few days early too so now I'm wondering if I miscalculated this month?

My advise may not be the most accurate as I am using my first ovulation kit next month (if I need too!!), but I have done a bit of research! For a 28 day cycle, start testing on day 12 and test every day at the same time - around 2pm is best - until you use all the tests, or get a positive reading! Hope that helps a bit, and good luck!

If you have a 28-29 day cycle I suggest testing around CD12. Test midday (around 3pm is best) xx

I tested again today and got a faint line, so I guess I was just off a few days? Thanks for the input so far. :)

Oh then you're still a bit early, you may have a shorter LP (time from ov to your next period, this number never changes). Calculate your LP when you get your positive OPK, if it's under 10, then you will need to take vitamin b6+12 to make it longer to give the bean long enough to implant :flower: xx

Thanks for the tips! I've recently started the OPK but I've tracked my cycles monthly for awhile. I just forgot to mark it this past month and had to guesstimate. I started a new job recently which has kept me on the go a lot, which makes me lose track of what day of the week it is let alone anything else. Then AF was only 2 days for August so that has thrown me off too. I don't remember ever only being 2 days. Always 3-4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->