A little something for all you moms xx

dippy dee

Reaction score
I posted this in 3rd tri but just wanted to give you this.

A mum has strengths that no one will ever know, she can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.... She holds happiness,love, and opinions..... she smiles when she feels like screaming, she sings when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy and laughs when she's affraid.... Her love is unconditional !
There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.

Thought i'd let you all know you are all worth the world and more :hugs:

I posted this in 3rd tri but just wanted to give you this.

A mum has strengths that no one will ever know, she can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.... She holds happiness,love, and opinions..... she smiles when she feels like screaming, she sings when she feels like crying, cries when she's happy and laughs when she's affraid.... Her love is unconditional !
There's only one thing wrong with her, she sometimes forgets what she is worth.

Thought i'd let you all know you are all worth the world and more :hugs:

this is lovely ! :cry:bring tears to my eyes
Thanks a lot
I remember when Lincoln was newborn and he was crying & screaming for hours and i didn't get any sleep but I kept on singing and i was crying at the same time, and one early morning when I was feeding him he gave me his first smile and everything is all worth while :hug:

And i've been waking up 4-6 times a night for almost 6 months !! I never thought I could ever manage these many sleepless night,lol

Awwwwwwww so sweet, im going to text that to my mum now xxx (once i can see again when i stop crying!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->