a little update!

charlottemia

Hadleγ born @ 27 weeks.
Reaction score
I haven't be able to get on here much, My laptop broke and then I was really busy with Hadley.
As many of you know, I had him very early at just 27 weeks, 2lbs 12oz !
His nearly 6 weeks on and now is 4lbs 1oz! his growing madly and has his little eyes open all the time :)
anyone going through the early stages of a premature motherhood, its hard but every day is a step closer to getting them home!
stay strong for your little ones <3

Attachments

• 165714_473837938914_519233914_5875057_8375126_n.jpg
    165714_473837938914_519233914_5875057_8375126_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 13
Hadley is beautiful, i cant tell you how i much i love his name too xxx

oh fantastic! what a growth spurt he's had! our 2 are in SCBU at the moment and I hope they put on as much weight as quickly!! xx

I've been following you and Hadley on facebook, but don't like to bombard you with comments as I know it gets tough having people on top of you constantly when you have a baby in neonatal.. he's gorgeous and has come so far! And he's doing sooo well with his weight.

oh fantastic! what a growth spurt he's had! our 2 are in SCBU at the moment and I hope they put on as much weight as quickly!! xx

Just have faith! There was a time I thought 'why me' but it only happens to the best of us, I can't believe how much I've grown up since having Hadley and his not even home yet! I love every minute I spend with him, and his doing bloody fantastic! all the best to you and your little ones xxxxxxx

I've been following you and Hadley on facebook, but don't like to bombard you with comments as I know it gets tough having people on top of you constantly when you have a baby in neonatal.. he's gorgeous and has come so far! And he's doing sooo well with his weight.

I can't express how much I thank you for that! I know people want to know when his home, and how his doing. People comparing Hadley to their premature baby. It kills me inside to know some other person is looking after my baby boy! All is well though, and people like you make me happy! :) thank you for the support but also not getting in my face. Hadley shall be home VERY soon! xxxxx

glade to hear you and your lil man are doing good. i hope that doesnt change good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->