A lump!

belle254

Mummy to Evie and Ollie!
Reaction score
I may be overreacting here (i have a tendency to do this) but when i woke up this morning and (sorry tmi :blush:) shaved my armpits, i noticed a lump about the size of a big pea just above my boob (still technically in the armpit though). I do get quite a lot of pimples and red rashes usually, so showed my mum and she seems to think i should get it checked out because it doesnt hurt.
It doesn't feel hard when i press it, do you think its anything serious?
If its still there or changed tomorrow i am going to book a doctors appointment, just wanted to see if any of you on here had had a similar experience?

It definetly won't hurt to get it checked out.
I have a lump in my armpit, the DR. sent me for an ultrasound last December, we discovered it's just a little harmless cyst. They can tell if it's something of concern or not. I'm not worried about it.
For your own piece of mind, go see the doctor. Better to be safe.

thanks lu-is :) you've made me feel much better! got a dr appointment for next monday xxx

Hiya
glad you have booked a Drs appointment, it's so worrying when you find odd lumps! I had a lump under my armpit and it turned out to be an ingrown hair which had got an infection! xx

I had a lump under my arm a while ago about the size of a pea too and wasnt hard when I pressed on it. It was only there for a week or so, I went to the doctors and he said it was a boil, best to get it checked out it may be nothing but better to be safe than sorry good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->