a new fun pain

tina426

Reaction score
So I'm10 wks today. And i have a mild pain/slightly tender to the touch pain about the top side/maybe an inch or two above by belt button.

Anyone else?

I'm thinking it's just bloating/constipation or tender from an unfortunately snug pair of trousers yesterday, but i can't help but worry....

Your uterus isn't that high up so it's probably due to constipation. If it gets bad though, you might have it checked out.

I saw a GP yesterday who told me that my abdominal pain was most likely due to constipation and I believe her! It's been awful.. Mini rant now - I haven't 'been' in over a week despite me changing my diet and taking fibre supplements.. I had terrible cramps last night (trapped wind and constipation) I need to pick up the prescription she gave me for movicol.. I could cry it's so uncomfortable :'(

Was definitely constipation pain! My doctor had recommended miralax, colace, or senekot -none of which did anything to help me...i finally called to ask if i should hit a hospital, and she (i cringe) recommended i try a cup of regular coffee first... I'd gone cold turkey when i found out i was pregnant and caffeine terrified me... and miracle of miracles it worked! Not even a full cup, like a half....

So much better.

Tenderness went away in like a day or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->