A new place to hang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanabeamama

Reaction score
Well as the ttc forum got a little to much to handle I couldn't leave bnb altogether so I hope nobody minds if me and my girls hang out here for a while feel free to join in our crazy world it's just way to catty with all the hormonal women over in ttc lol

YAY!!!! a new home :) :)

Brooke, how do I block people from seeing where I post?

Turn off your subscribed threads...some stuff has to be done individually...

We will need to tell Tracey and Harri...Mrs. S, too.

Grumblebea.

OK girls, I am off for the evening, but will be back later tonight or tomorrow morning! Have a relaxing Friday night.

Turn off your subscribed threads...some stuff has to be done individually...

We will need to tell Tracey and Harri...Mrs. S, too.

Grumblebea.

but how do you do that?? turn off your subscribed threads??

Tired, and I have a headache LOL.. wonder why............ I completely forgot all together that I was 4dpo and forgot to call my doctor about the blood test:( Guess I will be going monday now at 7dpo:( to much going on today

how are you?

:hugs: maby 7dpo will be better, I got mine 2days late and the doc said that was ok :)
I'm ok just very tired too :(

Well as the ttc forum got a little to much to handle I couldn't leave bnb altogether so I hope nobody minds if me and my girls hang out here for a while feel free to join in our crazy world it's just way to catty with all the hormonal women over in ttc lol
Firstly this post is catty.

Secondly what group of friends created that atmosphere.

Member bashing is not permitted this is borderline and a slight (unnecessary) dig, I'm sure you agree deep down ;)

If you want a group thread please use the correct forums within each category or alternatively take a look here: Groups & Discussions (General).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"