a problem with leaving Riley

foxyroxie

Reaction score
it might sound silly but i hate leaving Riley with anyone still i dont mind my nan babysitting at night whilst hes sleeping but have never left him in the day with anyone apart from OH and i need to go back work after xmas (part time) and im panicking already on what to do

IM the same way I dont want to leave him with anyone , I have no clue what ill do when its time to work again

i leave summer with OH, her grandma, her nanny and her great nanny, but they are the only people i trust.

I'm the same, I dont want him to go to a daycare or anything especially. I dont know what to do and anytime I think about it I panick.

no i couldnt let summer go to a daycare yet, i would worry myself to death, i only the people above have summer as they kno her very well, and kno her routine.

i too am really funny about leaving her with anyone - only people i no she no's and trust's my OH, mum and dad, and bestest friend. i just hate leaving her too and feel completely lost when she's not near me x x x

Iv been thinking about this because im due back to work in February...i was thinking of getting a childminder...that is the only solution i can think of...i just don't feel comfortable letting him go to nursery...or i was even thinking of getting a au pair:) x

Its nerve wrecking even with someone you trust - the first time Moo went to her Nannys I was on pins and the first time she went out for the day with Aunt I was same but it's not so bad when you get over that first couple of hours imo

I know who I'm comfy with - for example I'm more than happy for Nanny (OHs Mum) to have Caitlin over night but I'm not comfortable at the idea of my closest Aunt having her over night and don't think I'd do it either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->