A question about bding..(TMI maybe)

R

Ready4tw0

Hey ladies this may be silly but is there a best way to bd when ttc? I know certain positions help sway gender supposedly, but are any better when ttc in general? I would love a little girl but I'd be just as happy if my son had a brother close in age, so we've been initially trying missionary (heard it was best for a little girl) but since dh and I have been bding everyday, missionary gets boring! Lol

I'm not sure if there's any truth in this but when I got pregnant with my DD we just did the standard guy on top position. Try a different position every night then that way you can't go wrong :haha:

The gender of the baby is actually set right at fertilization as soon as the egg is fertilized. I don't think there is any swaying that unless there is a certain food men can eat to produce more x or y chromosomes . And I just read an article by a fertility doctor who said TTC positioning is really a myth. But some do say (if having problems concieving) to use a position that keeps the swimmers from spilling out. Though one doctor said that doesn't matter either because when introduced into the V the "swimmers" are already swimming up to the uterus. Hence the name "swimmers"

I am swaying for a girl as well.. I have done lots of reading on the internet and I have found magnesium, lime douches, cranberry, and folic acid help with swaying to a girl.. I also bought ph test strips cause the lower the ph the better for a girl.. And also did an old wise tail also, take wooden spoons make a wish on them and take a boy\girl outfit and putting them under your mattress.. I did three wooden spoons for my fiance, son and myself then the girls outfit right in the middle of us.. We are dying for a girl... Good luck, and do all the research you can to sway your results...

Hey ladies this may be silly but is there a best way to bd when ttc? I know certain positions help sway gender supposedly, but are any better when ttc in general? I would love a little girl but I'd be just as happy if my son had a brother close in age, so we've been initially trying missionary (heard it was best for a little girl) but since dh and I have been bding everyday, missionary gets boring! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->