A question for Marleysgirl

Fiestagal

Reaction score
Do you still plot Andrew's growth on a premmie chart? The one I have ends at2 years of age and I was wondering if you've come across a chart for 2y +. Connor is still -4SD and Id like to keep a track of his weight on the special charts.

I'm afraid not - I'm plotting against Andrew's corrected age so there's another 2 months to go, but that's it for space on the NICM chart.

The normal charts (as in, for normal weight babies) are from 0-4 years but the low birthweight charts are only for 0-2. This is the website: https://www.rcpch.ac.uk/growthcharts

That's a pity, thanks for replying. The small changes just aren't visible in the red book chart are they?

To be honest, I've never bothered trying to chart A's weight in the red book! The hospital paediatrician had her own chart; and the community paediatrician only weighed him because I asked.

I might download the 0-4 chart at work & print it (they're better printed on A3), continue A's weight on that. I wish it were possible get hold of the figures they use to create the graphs (e.g. an Excel spreadsheet), then I could plot just the -3 & -4SD curves plus A's own curve to see how he is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->