A scary Thursday... But I've got my baby boy!!!

Louloubelle78

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I've had a life changing few days! I'm so happy to let everyone know that our son, Jude John Robert Davies was born on Thursday after an emergency C-Section at 22:08pm!

It was very scary at first, as I was having slight cramps all day (nothing major) but when my OH came home we decided to phone labour & Delivery and they told us to come over for monitoring. At this point, I still thought it was nothing (we didn't even bring my bags!) , and everything was going ok (I was even allowed to eat and was tucking into Maccy D's) until the doctor started prodding my tummy and checking baby's position (he turned breach) then his heart rate dropped, and on the scan it showed him moving around so much that he got himself tangled in his chord :(

Suddenly, the room was inundated with doctors and nurses, and I was told that we were going to theatre "Right Now!" And that I was to meet our baby in less than 20 minutes!

I was so scared, and crying. The doctors were talking to me about the spinal block, and there was no time to sign any consent forms.

Was wheeled into theatre and was sooooo happy when I heard him cry!
It was quite a shocking experience, but so glad that our Jude is well.

We were discharged today, and other than the pain of the C-Section cut (yes it hurts! And I'm on a cocktail of pain killers) we are so happy to both be home!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 77
Congratulations! He's gorgeous, and Jude is a lovely name!

What a scary birth for you, but huge congratulations and I'm so pleased you are both doing so well!xx

What a little stunner he is! Congrats xxxx

so pleased you are both well, but it does sound scary, so glad you went in and got checked!

lesson to us all i think.

enjoy your new baby cuddles!

so pleased you are both well, but it does sound scary, so glad you went in and got checked!

lesson to us all i think.

enjoy your new baby cuddles!

Yep absolutely, really glad we went in. It does go to show that no matter how paranoid people say expectant mothers are, sometimes its for a reason!

Forgot to add that Jude had a good birth weight for being born at 36+1 - 6lbs 2oz :)

Congratulations!! xx

Sounds so scary hun but I'm so glad you and your boy are okay. He's gorgeous, congratulations! xx

So glad u are both ok! Well done u, hes absolutely gorgeous xx

Congratulations! He's gorgeous!

What a scary experiance but he's so worth it! Enjoy xxx

Hello ladies!

I've had a life changing few days! I'm so happy to let everyone know that our son, Jude John Robert Davies was born on Thursday after an emergency C-Section at 22:08pm!

It was very scary at first, as I was having slight cramps all day (nothing major) but when my OH came home we decided to phone labour & Delivery and they told us to come over for monitoring. At this point, I still thought it was nothing (we didn't even bring my bags!) , and everything was going ok (I was even allowed to eat and was tucking into Maccy D's) until the doctor started prodding my tummy and checking baby's position (he turned breach) then his heart rate dropped, and on the scan it showed him moving around so much that he got himself tangled in his chord :(

Suddenly, the room was inundated with doctors and nurses, and I was told that we were going to theatre "Right Now!" And that I was to meet our baby in less than 20 minutes!

I was so scared, and crying. The doctors were talking to me about the spinal block, and there was no time to sign any consent forms.

Was wheeled into theatre and was sooooo happy when I heard him cry!
It was quite a shocking experience, but so glad that our Jude is well.

We were discharged today, and other than the pain of the C-Section cut (yes it hurts! And I'm on a cocktail of pain killers) we are so happy to both be home!

Congrats! So happy for you!

Sorry it was a scary experience Hun. Congratulations on your little man. Xxx

That is so scary! Good thing everything is ok now :) Such a cutie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->