A sight for sore eyes, literally

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Late yesterday I felt that my left eyelid was getting sore and when I looked, the lid near the eyelashes was somewhat puffy. Woke up today and now my entire eyelid is swelled right up.

A sty, you think?

sounds like it to me. Warm compresses help when I get them

And here I was trying a cold cloth on it. I will try a warm one :)

my sister told me to put a potato skin on my sty one time :rofl: I just couldn't do it though

my sister told me to put a potato skin on my sty one time :rofl: I just couldn't do it though

:rofl:

No, don't think I could either.

Same with the cabbage leaves on engorged breasts. I just couldn't do it.

Ugh, this is bothersome. Still not gone. Almost feel like trying the potato peel. :rofl:

If it's any consolation, warm compresses never make them go away for me, I have to alternate warm and cool compresses on it and quit make up for however long it lasts :(

It's almost gone and I did the alternate warm and cold and it didn't help :( Been without makeup for a few days...a real sore sight for people's eyes. :rofl:

Hun do you wear eye make up? Throw away any which has been open over 3mth, If its a new product it could of caused it too.
Just some suggestions to what could of caused it, Although stys do seem to come on there own. I've never had one but know loads who have .

put a hot teabag on your eye, it sounds strange but it always works for me when I have a sty coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->