A small annoyance

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Just a little vent really,
Mil watches Alex sundays overnight, i always send him down with cloth nappies and mil does use them. Though ive recently found out shes becoming lazy and using disposables. 2 sizes too big from her neices baby i might add.

It slightly bothers me, as long as its not coming out of my pocket for the sposies, but she keeps making excuses for not using rather than just saying shes used a sposie instead.
Last time the excuse was she forgot??

how annoying!!

Maybe if you know she is using the sposies instead of the cloth nappies, say nothing except 'have you been using anything different on Alex recently, just we noticed every monday after we pick him up his bum looks very red' ....... might be enough to make her use those cloth nappies lol

Wouldnt work unfortunatley, Alex has had a few occasions of napy rash because of his teething. I dont know if she thinks a sposie is better to clear it up but it certainly doesnt!

I'd be annoyed too. I would just flat out tell her she needs to be using the cloth you send or he won't be able to stay

Unfortunatley not an option, she needs to watch Alex so i can work :nope:

I think it's pretty bad of her, if you send him with cloth then you expect her to use it but i also understand that falling out with her about it might not be the best thing either :hugs:

I'd just say you aren't happy about it, as the cloth nappies are there for a reason - there is no excuse for using anything other than what you as his mother has given her!

If she fusses, point out how much cloth costs, and say you feel your money is being wasted for no apparent reason.

:flower: xx

^wss. also you could point out how much the disposables cost, too, and say you don't want to use them because you already spent money on LO's nappies. that's what I say to OH when he tries to put Adam in a sposie when, say, we're about an hour from bathtime - he claims he is trying to save me from washing one that might get hardly any pee in, but I remind him that I'll be doing the washing anyway and it doesn't make any more work, but that each sposie costs about 20p.

She doesnt use any sposies from me anyways so its only her money shes wasting.

Id tell her you just plain and simple dont like sposies! Say the chemicals in them make you uncomfortable and thats why you are so keen on using cloth? See if that gets through to her?

You could go down the scare-tactic route and reel off to her the effects on male fertility that the polymers and toxins in the sposies have....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->