A weird cycle or not???

please08

Dolly, Dinkie & The Bump
Reaction score
Well I get my AF's every 3wk's an 3days/4days then sometimes when I stress it can go to the 4 weeks :dohh: is this a messed up cycle, being the reason why I've not got pregnant?????? Christ the more I'm waiting on baby to come the more blonde I'm starting to feel with all the questions :blush:

i think i'm being blonde cos i didn't even understand the question!!

So are you late and wondering why you are late?

:rofl: Sorry no I'm saying my cycle differ's by a day here and there each month, I'm not late, wishful thinking if I was I'd be weeing on a stick in some toilet right now :rofl:

Ah got it!

I always have a regular 27 day cycle with AF coming first thing on the morning of CD28 - but long haul flights have a habit of delaying my cycle by a day. Also my ovulation fluctuates so i think it's kinda normal to have differing cycles. Hope you don't have to wait long for your BFP!

Thank you so much, thing is I've never been on the pill so my period has always been 3wk's 3/4days as I said if I stress out which hmmm can happen a few months outta the year it goes to the 4 wk's but this is no reason for me not to get our :bfp: sure it's not........ again thank you so much and I hope your :bfp: comes real soon also xxxxxxxx :hug:

i know it was posted on here a few weeks back that if u have stress b4 ovulational then it can delay it meaning that u have a longer cycle(due to a longer 1st part of cycle. If u have stress after the ovulation then apparently it wont affect it as egg already released

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->