a year ago today

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
I found my old diary that had my meassurements in from when i was my heaviest/biggest.

and even though when you think about it over a year its not much of a loss but it is an amazing loss for me as i find it hard to keep motivated due to mental health issues rollercoaster.

so last year my meassurements were:

Hips - 48 3/4 inches
Waist - 41 1/2 inches
Bust (under boobs) - 45 1/2 inches

my meassurements today:

Hips - 41 inches
Waist - 34 inches
Bust (under boobs) - 37 inches

:dance: :dance:

i am so proud of this achievement that it has helped me carry on with my new found love of fitness again. and (fingers crossed) it will continue well into the future as my moods seems to have levelled more as well recently so i'm hoping the new fitness regime is helping with that as well!

what are your achievements you are proud of this past year?

:flow:

Well done!

I don't have a record (there is one at the gym) I started in jan this year, I dropped 1 dress size & lost 6 kgs, my body is really toned compared to last year, I can fit in my pre-preg outfits, & I have more flexibility & strength. I didn't have much to lose but I had a very bad image regarding my weight & body.

The most important this is having a better relationship with food, I don't freak out when I eat unhealthy once in a while, I changed my lifestyle, exercise is not about losing weight anymore, it's part of my routine.

I also started a course this month to become a nutrition coach & I'm so happy to be able to help those who are struggling with their weight & diet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->