AAAaaaaarrrggghhh BROODY HELL!

Lois

Me, OH, Evie & Joseph
Reaction score
I am so uncontrollably broody today. One side of my brain says "We know it's not quite the right time for baby number 2 yet. Let's think about the important implications, blah, blah, blah" and the other side says "SHUT UP you nerd, I'm trying to work out how to steal the hubby's sperm without him noticing!!"

I am almost certain that I used to be a non-neurotic, non-psychopath...but apparently those days are over!

And here the rant ends.

Lx

LOL, if only we could produce are own sperm heehee....

Hehe that would be great, I would love to be able to sperm myself all the time :rofl:

Hehe I think WTT is another sign of multiple personality syndrome! I saw loads of babys and bumps in tesco today and was like awwwwwww I want that to be me, then I saw a lady trying to pick up something with her massive bump in the way and was like hrrrrm maybe not :haha:

omg I go through this all the time. I spent the last month absolutely desperate for a baby, hubby was sort of on board and we dtd all through my fertile time.
2 days ago I came back to my senses and realised that our original reasons for waiting til june are actually really important and decided to wait.
except now I don't know if I am actually pg or not so I am waiting for af to know where I stand and going mental while waiting.

My mood swings are giving me whiplash lol

gotta love those hormones
xx

I know how you feel!!!! And Fertility Friend is telling me the next 3 days are my peak fertile time. AAAAARRRRRR!!!!!

I'm exactly the same! I know it's not right this moment in time but with me coming off the pill soon and us changing to condoms part of me has ideas of doing a 'ronnie' (eastenders) and the other part of me is like how dare you think of that we are waiting for good reasons!!!

I am with you guys, i had a MMC in Feb after waiting 6 years to try again and now we are going to wait til May to try again but it is soooooooooo hard.....sometimes i just want to say forget what the docs say lets get busy now..lol

Oh I know how you feel hun, I started a thread just last week that said I dont think I can wait!! I am really getting impatient now. I am always fascinated at womens bumps in the street. When I get pregnant, I want everyone to be able to tell that I am, and not just fat!! Hope you get what you want soon. Good LUck !!

I cant wait to have another baby, I know why we have to wait but at the same time i'm like but still we could cope if we had another one now. I want to TTC around July time but my fiance wants to wait until at least Dec/Jan.
Also one of my best mates is 5 months with her first and my other mate is TTC with her second so its all baby baby talk at the moment. Then i feel bad for feeling jealous and that i should be grateful for my beautiful girl i already have (which of course I am) but the need for a second overtakes sometimes.

Woo, spilt my guts a little bit then :wacko:

:hugs: i can relate to this so much!! my hormonal self says f-it! nooow! then my brain kicks in and remembers why we're waiting :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->