AAARGGHHH...itchy boobies :(

jenjen

Reaction score
Does anybody else have this problem? I've not got an itchy bump, just really unbearably itchy boobs and nipples, especially at the end of the day when I take my bra off. They haven't grown much in the past couple of months (they grew LOADS in the first few weeks) so I don't think it's down to the skin stretching or anything like that. Any advice on what it is and/or how I can relieve the itch?! It's driving me mad :hissy:

i would put it down to stretching skin just moisturising is my advice

I get this too sometimes and it bugs the hell out of me, mine are so big i cant itch them properly lol.

Not too sure why/what it is though

yep - I suffer with the itchy boobs too! sure I near drew blood other night...so annoying! haha

Calamine lotion has a cooling effect, might be worth giving that a try. I think its increased blood flow that causes it.

Argh i def have this problem too :lol: not much fun.

I had this all last week and my god it drove me mad!!! Found plastering them in sudocrem worked lovely nice and cooling! xx

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Boots nipple cream!

i had it really bad, bought some nipple cream and it stopped before i used it!! it was like midge bites tho, well sore!

Count me on the list! They wake me up with the itching! I'm not sure which is worse though, the itching or the shooting pains I keep getting in them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->