abit confused, advice needed please.

Angelface

Mummy to a princess &Bump
Reaction score
hi, just abit confused on how we start trying again... apart from the obvious dtd.. i keep reading all these opks and what not and i really dont understand what i need to be doing? also did any of u do pg test after mc?

please help xx

Hi Angelface - Here's some advice all summed up for you on the bottom of p. 6 that hopefully will help you get armed and ready for some serious TTC gathered from the wonderful advice of many ladies here.

Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...plan-ppp-updated-summary-bottom-page-6-a.html

Good luck.

PS. I never did a HPT after my M/C and just waited for nature to take it's course and give me back my AF.

I don't wanna wait! I need to try again :( x I miss it, I miss being pregnant and I miss my baby :( x thx for ur reply babe x, had a little nosey at the thread, I just don't wanna wait 6 weeks for af! Xxxx

I don't wanna wait! I need to try again :( x I miss it, I miss being pregnant and I miss my baby :( x thx for ur reply babe x, had a little nosey at the thread, I just don't wanna wait 6 weeks for af! Xxxx

I got mine after 26 days so it won't necessarily be 6 weeks it could be sooner. My OH and I BDed but just when we felt like it (after about a week and a half/2weeks and all bleeding had stopped). Do what feels right but I would still hold off until all the bleeding has ended just to make sure. :hugs: Definitely know how you feel - it's been 3 months since my little one left us and I still want him back so badly.

i guess we'll just have to try.. :( x thx for help hun x

i plan on trying again as soon as i can. i feel the same way as you. i wont be ok until im preggo again. fx for you.xx

Hi Hun.
Sorry for your loss.
Maybe trying the SMEP would help you conceive? (link below)
Good luck for the future
xx

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back