abit of advice nedded from you mom's who already have kids then have a preemie

donnad

Reaction score
hi everyone, going to cut along story short ok. i have already have 3 kids and expecting number 4 but it's being very naughty and broken my waters at 20 weeks(now 25 weeks) so could arrive anytime. theres no guarentee that everything will be ok and he/she will survive because of lung development but we're hoping. anyway the advice im wanting really is how you manage visiting baby and juggling time with your other kids without feeling like your putting on people and neglecting your other kids.others are 2 5 and 8 thanks

i had to be flown to a major hospital 1200 kilometers away to have my preemie, my waters broke at 25+5 weeks and i had my dd at 26 weeks, my mum had my two boys aged 2 and 4 for me until my daughter was released, we stayed by her side and went back to spend time with the boys for my sons bday and xmas. we made the descion to stay with her because she wasnt expected to live, she was very ill and we couldnt bear to not be there if the unthinkable happened thankfully it all worked out. at times like this family are a great help or maybe you could put them into child care during the day, good luck and i hope it all works out and baby is ok

When mine was born my parents always helped out with ds me and ex oh took it in turns to visit while the other had the kids. There siblings can normally visit on a weekend but only for an hour. Hope things go ok xx

With mine we have a 13 year old so she was able to stay on her own a bit of time. Everyday we would go to the hospital for 4 hours about sometimes my daughter would stay with aunt to keep company.

If daughter was younger we most likely would have family members babysit her while at hospital.

i had alot of help thank goodness and i had my premmie in the school hols so need to get them to scool or get them picked up..
i wanted to stay in hospital too and wouldnt leave till he was home with me..
my sons ruptured my waters at 25weeks and i carried him untill 37weeks as his head was being a plug in my pelvis..
goodluck to u hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->