About Gonal F: please respond asap

lillyttc

Reaction score
hi,
I am prescribed gonal F from day 5 to day 10 (which i understand is 6 days :) ), but the pack that is given seems to be a standard pack having dosage for five days. Why is that? Is my understanding wrong? (is it generally for 5 days). Inputs please!

This is for going through IUI this month, I am on day 5 today so i assume i have to get my first dose today.
lilly

hi id get straight back on to the clinic asap and get everything clear its too important you need to speak to the experts best of luck x

Thanks raf. I had decided that I will get the injections for 4 days (today:'day5' to Thursday:day8) as prescribed and Friday morning I have a scan so I can ask about the 10th day dose (Saturday) and if at all it is required.

I am ready with all types of things that might be possible (Murphy's law), like over-stimulation (as i already ovulate on my own and i have short cycles), low sperm count (lower than the usual), and doubts about the occurrence of IUI itself finally. So I am trying to go through this absolutely without any expectation :sleep:

I only hope and wish that this state of mind stays forever :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->