Absolutely delighted...

Anthrogirl

Reaction score
...to hear that my 73 year old neighbor and her 50 year old daughter across the street are pleased that I've really watched my figure through this pregnancy and not gained an exorbitant amount of weight and gotten fat.

I feel so much better knowing that I have met their aesthetic approval throughout this pregnancy. :dohh:

LOL! Oh my. I would've smacked 'em both. Well, at least you got called skinny and not fat like most pregnant folks are being called! ;)

Well, someone certainly thinks their opinion is highly necessary! lol, like PP said, at least they didnt call you fat...

No, no, no, two months ago I was fat. It was very seriously recommended that I tone down my appetite. This month, since I have only gained baby belly in the past 2 months (now 36 weeks) and my "ass has stopped growing" I have moved from fat to appropriate. If they didn't own the 1000 acres that surround me, I'd have bitch-slapped them both!

I love your post, your humour is hilarious. Some people think its ok to comment on a woman's figure hen pregnant, it makes me soooooo mad it's unreal. Congrats on the lack of weight gain btw!

No, no, no, two months ago I was fat. It was very seriously recommended that I tone down my appetite. This month, since I have only gained baby belly in the past 2 months (now 36 weeks) and my "ass has stopped growing" I have moved from fat to appropriate. If they didn't own the 1000 acres that surround me, I'd have bitch-slapped them both!

:dohh:

Do it, do it!!!! Okay, don't do it. But, imagine it. Heck, I'll imagine it for you. BAM! BAM! There you rude loud mouths go!

I'd eat a cream cake on the doorstep to celebrate

Making sure they can see

I love your post, your humour is hilarious. Some people think its ok to comment on a woman's figure hen pregnant, it makes me soooooo mad it's unreal. Congrats on the lack of weight gain btw!

They are more vocal than most I know...The funny thing is with #2, my shape was more hidden, so they never said anything, and with this one (#3) I've put on somewhere in the order of 30-35 pounds! I'm just blessed with a body that hides it really well! That and I'm very strong, so the muscles draw away from the chunks I have definitely earned growing this baby!:winkwink:

I'd eat a cream cake on the doorstep to celebrate

Making sure they can see

Mrs. Turner, brilliant as always!

I did bring them cheesecake the other day (I adore the old Grandpa) and she asked me if it was calorie wise. IT'S CHEESECAKE. wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->