• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ache/pain across top of bump 33 weeks

Hollie West

Reaction score
I’ve had this awful niggling pain all day at the top of my bump.
It feels sort of like a pulled muscle but it’s really achey.
More of an ache than a pain but still painful.
It’s like hurting where I’m like Christ hasn’t this gone yet, it’s bugged me all day long
I don’t know whether bubs might be laid awkward or something , but I wondered if anyone has had the same?
Xx

I kept getting something similar.
It kept coming and going from about 34 weeks onward and yes, bloody painful!
Presume it was just baby sticking itself in awkward positions.
HOWEVER do get checked out, not urgently, no need to panic, but do see midwife for urine and blood pressure - she should be doing this routinely whenever you go anyway? As high bump pain *can* be a sign of preeclampsia.
My tests have always been clear when I have routine visits, so never been worried. Now most of the discomfort is lower coz baby has dropped, so my ribs get relief but my belly button and hips are suffering terribly!

Was going to say the same as lonewanderer that high bump pain towards the right can be a sign of preeclampsia- but you would have likely shown high blood pressure at a recent check so I wouldn’t worry too much! But maybe just give your midwife a ring to get your blood pressure checked.

I get pain under my boobs, it feels bruised and numb but also painful! I've had it on all 3 pregnancies and it's probably just my bra digging in, get checked out if your worried hun x

I have pain there and it's a bit numb. I think it's manly just a combo of skin stretching and chaffing from my bra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->