ACK please help?? :( PIC! Updated, today's looks identical too! Grrrrr

Lilaala

LTTTC Alumni
Reaction score

I really need to know when Ov is/was so I can start my progesterone, please help?

Today (CD15) at the bottom, yesterday (CD14) in the middle, the day before (CD13) at the top. They all look virtually the same?? Not getting darker, not getting lighter. Was my surge three days ago then? What? :shrug:

I HAVE ov'd on CD 12 before, but not for a while! ](*,) Usually CD 14 or 15, sometimes 13, and I'm regular.

AND I'm getting tinged watery/ewcm. :hissy:

Attachments

• SAM_0139.JPG
    SAM_0139.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 17
My chart if it helps: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24bb7f

No one? I know you OPK experts are here somewhere :(

That's why I'm confused, I'm worried I've missed my surge. They're all negative but none are lighter or darker than each other, so I have no indication of a surge dying down or building up to indicate I missed the surge or that it's coming.

I would say that you either haven't ovulated yet (most likely reason) or you somehow surged in between tests and it was a quick surge and you missed it. I try to test 2-3 times a day between days 13-17, just so I don't miss it. Good luck, I think you should keep testing and most likely you just haven't ovulated quite yet. Good luck!

Today's is on the bottom. I don't effing get it. They aren't getting lighter, or darker, they're virtually identical and I NEVER ovulate past CD 16. W.T.F. :hissy:

I started getting sore ovulation boobs around CD 10. So if that's the case and I Ov'd on CD 12 then I'm now 4 days late to take my progesterone. If that's the case though then these should be getting lighter, right?? Damnit I'm so sick of testing!!!!

Attachments

• SAM_0145.JPG
    SAM_0145.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 4
Those are definitely no positive, but there is some variation in the test line so your hormones are changing. I'd keep testing. Make sure you are testing in the afternoon and that your urine isn't too diluted. I try and test around 2-3pm after holding my bladder for at least 3 hours.

Today's was so faint it was barely visible. I've either missed my surge or not ovulated. My cycles don't go past 30/31 days so I'm not still waiting on Ov, whatever happened or didn't it's over. Thanks for offering input everyone who replied. :hugs:

Not positive yet but I would say your very close. When I am about to get a positive, I will get a very dark line on one side of my test line. You can check out my post, I shared my positive OPKS but didn't post any pics of my one-sided dark line tests. They are hard to photograph with my blurry camera.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/684160-sharing-opk-progression-cycle.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->