Acne

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
I had acne due to PCOS for a few years, nothing major, just a few red, sore spots would flare up.

Before I got pregnant it actually seemed to clear up for the first time in years. But now it's come back. Like I said it's not a lot. It's just painful.

I have some on my chin, one on my cheekbone and one that's half on my upper lip. They're very red and sore.

Anyone know what I can do to ease them? I've read the prescribed stuff isn't safe during pregnancy so I've not used my cream.

Me too AHHH; I get little breakouts around AF time normally, now it is worse.. I have little ones all over my forehead and around my nose and mouth its driving me crazy. I did a tea tree oil face mask last night from body shop to help dry it out... also I wash with Spectrojel which is safe... hope they go away soon!!

Its horrible isnt it im not even getting them so much on my face its more on my chest and shoulders its so disgusting and driving me nuts hope it clears soon

Start buying baby supplies now and put sudocrem on them gentle enough for babies and tales all the red out of blemishes. On odd occasion i used it when my boys had a sore bottom one night covered in the stuff cleared it completely x

Start buying baby supplies now and put sudocrem on them gentle enough for babies and tales all the red out of blemishes. On odd occasion i used it when my boys had a sore bottom one night covered in the stuff cleared it completely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->