Active baby before labor?

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
The past couple wks baby has been very quiet, I can't help be always feel worried , today he is just going nuts in there n having a party .... It looks like an alien trying to escape.... Lol my whoha is hurting from so much pressure down there , like he's a pro escape con artist!
Can't remember if they get quiet or active before labor... Anyone have experiences to share?

Bug got super active for the past 2 days and now just nudges with no hiccups

I'm 39 weeks and her movements are more calm and not as mad but the last two days she's been fighting and squirming alot. I don't know how far you are but its perhaps a lack of space if your near the end. They have quieter days I think. When there having a growth spurt or tired I'm sure there just like us. But if your worried just ask your midwife xx

I've been wondering this as well. My son wasn't a very active baby, and when I went into prelabor with him my back hurt so badly I honestly did not pay attention to whether or not he was moving. Then I got an epidural, so I couldn't feel him at all during contractions...

This little girl seems to do all kinds of dancing when I start having BH, though. So I'm thinking it might be likely that they get active? Or maybe each baby is different?

3 hours before I went into labor with my daughter she was moving so much that I was in tears with how badly it hurt. It felt and looked like she was trying to bust out of me! Lol I remember she finally calmed down for me to go to sleep but then I woke up a couple hours later with consistent contractions. Had her about 21 hours after her crazy dance session haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->