Actually LOVE this!! What do you think?

Baby France

Me and my amazing babies!
Reaction score
Soooo.....my child minder tells me that my little girl loves this song on youtube.

Finally get chance to have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

I think this could be the new number one :rofl:

I just laughed and laughed. Crazy frog and those things usually annoy the crap out of me, but this just starts like a song and then you hear the words :rofl:

I suppose its one of those that you either love or hate!

I really like it I have no excuse it watch it tho my son didn't seem interested

I like it :). DS was watching an episode of Charlie and Lola on Youtube while I changed DD. Came back in and he was watching this (must have been on the recommended videos bit and he clicked it), at first I was like...erm...what?! :haha: but yeah it's funny :)

Maria loves it. She turned to me the other day and asked very seriously "what does the fox say?" :haha:

She also really likes this one which I found via an internet cartoon about the fox song but its not entirely appropriate :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG4PY8BCtEQ

I love this!!

I showed Dylan and he wasn't impressed lmao.

I knew without even clicking on that it was what does the fox say!! Ben doesn't get it but I could listen to it all day!! I very nearly bought it on iTunes!

It's, umm... odd
2 Minutes in and my daughter tells me 'I don't like it, mummy'. Guess I won't be listening to it

What....!! :rofl: It really sounds like he's singing, what the f*ck say :|

This just confuses me! I know it's a joke but they sound so serious and put a LOT of effort in there! I heard the hype, now i know... It's no one pound fish!

I love it soooo much, I put it on like wetting myself laughing and Lucas just watches it all serious :lol:

He has a song about stone henge as well, y'know :winkwink:

It made me laugh the first time I saw it and now I sort of, kind of like it (shhhhh!)

xxx

My DD sings this all the time. We can't help but laugh, it's just silly and catchy, lol. Made the mistake of watching the Stonehenge one with her without previewing iit first. Oops. She politely excused herself with red cheeks. (She's 11).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->