Acupuncture to improve sperm?

Dwrgi

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Hope you are all well, and that your week is going well!

I've posted on a few forums about acupuncture, IUI. etc., but have just had the news that DH's sperm has 13% motility and he has a low sperm count. We've been told to go for IVF. Before we explore this (and re-mortgage the house), has anybody had experience of acupuncture improving S/A??? I am desperate for good news, as this is the very last thing that I wanted to be told....

Thank you in advance, and babydust and glitter to you all!

Lots of love
A
xxx
:hugs::thumbup::hugs:

Hello everybody!

I've posted on a few forums about acupuncture, IUI. etc., but have just had the news that DH's sperm has 13% motility and he has a low sperm count. We've been told to go for IVF. Before we explore this (and re-mortgage the house), has anybody had experience of acupuncture improving S/A??? I am desperate for good news, as this is the very last thing that I wanted to be told....

Lots of love
A
xxx

dwrgi that is not the news you wanted I am sure!
I cannot sadly comment on if acupunture would be good for the S/A at all, but I do hear very good and positive things about it and it could well be worth a shot.
I myself tried reflexology a few weeks ago and i would say that is also worth giving a go. They can pick up on things and work on them all by your feet - amazing!

Good luck and i hope you manage to sort this out.
xxxx:hugs:
Anything is worth trying before you have to try ivf.

Hello everybody!

Lots of love
A
xxx

I cannot sadly comment on if acupunture would be good for the S/A at all, but I do hear very good and positive things about it and it could well be worth a shot.
I myself tried reflexology a few weeks ago and i would say that is also worth giving a go. They can pick up on things and work on them all by your feet - amazing!

Thanks so much for this-I need all the positive encouragement I can get at this stage! I had a couple of sessions of reflexology a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. What do you think of it?

I am so heartened by your lovely warm response, I'm going to add you as a friend. I hope you don't mind?

Lots and lots of babydust to you!
xx

Hello everybody!

Lots of love
A
xxx

Thanks so much for this-I need all the positive encouragement I can get at this stage! I had a couple of sessions of reflexology a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. What do you think of it?

I am so heartened by your lovely warm response, I'm going to add you as a friend. I hope you don't mind?

Lots and lots of babydust to you!
xx

Of course I don't mind if you add me a friend :thumbup:
I think the whole Positive attitude is so important at times like these.
I enjoyed the reflexology and your DH may enjoy it too, in fact you could both do it. It certainly doesn't do any harm, does it.
Let me know if you do it and what your DH thinks.

lots of :dust::dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->