Adding a fur-baby to the family:]

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
We have decided to add a new member to the family, a puppy:]
We are going to the shelter to adopt one on Thursday, but I am just so excited I decided to start getting name ideas.
We want a
Male And hopefully some kind of Lab or Shepard mix so do you guys have any suggestions for names?
Any ideas are welcome:flower:

Milo. I was gunna call my dog this but a friends dog is already called milo. My pup is called apollo. Masons a nice name too thats what my old lab was called hth x

You must be so excited to get your new puppy! :D
Our dog is called George which I think is a great name. Other names that I like are Max, Ben, Rover, Lucky :)

I like human names for animals :haha: can't think of any boy names tho!

russell , juke , moss , tyson
i have an airedale called ben

I have a Bitch called Clio, a male kitty called Tigger and two female hamsters called Sooty and Sweep.

Everyone I know who has dogs have all got bitches with one exception, a Siberian Husky called Cody.

Check out this link https://www.petmd.com/dog/centers/puppy/top-popular-male-puppy-names#.UGjl402HLUQ there may be one of two names there that you like.

I don't know how things work in America but over in UK, dogs that come from shelters usually come with names.

One of our dogs is a shepherd/lab mix. We named him Rambo, totally suits him too as he's a rambunctious little nut. :lol:

How about...
Caesar
Duke
Ike
Oscar

That's all I can think of at the moment

I like the typical dog names like buster, rex and so on.

I kinda like Bodhi so we can call him Bo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->